Mission Post Summary
This extension provides a summary text box for long mission posts. A TL;DR Extension.
- Nova 2.7
- This add-on may work with Nova 2.7, but members of the community haven’t confirmed
Mission Post Summary - A Nova Extension
This extension provides a summary text field for long mission posts. A TL;DR Extension.
This extension requires:
- If upgrading Nova 2.6+ with this Nove Extension already deployed:
$config['extensions']['enabled'] = 'nova_ext_mission_post_summary';from
application/config/extensions.phpprior to the Nova upgrade.
- After upgrading Nova to 2.7.5+, follow the installation steps below. The database tables still contain your data
- Install Required Extensions.
- Copy the entire directory into
- Add the following to
application/config/extensions.php: - Be sure the
jqueryline appears before
$config['extensions']['enabled'] = 'nova_ext_mission_post_summary';
Setup Using Admin Panel
- Navigate to your Admin Control Panel
- Choose Mission Post Summary under Manage Extensions
- Create Database Columns by clicking "Create Column" for each column. Once all columns are added, the message "All expected columns found in the database" will appear.
Installation is now complete!
- Create or Edit a mission.
- Check Summary Field Enable.
- Enter other values as normal.
- Click submit.
Labels and Configuration
The admin control panel for this extension allows the admin to change:
- Labels to suit your games.
- Enable or disable including the summary field in post emails.
- The Number of lines to show in the text box when authoring a mission post. Default 5.
If you encounter a bug or have a feature request, please report it on GitHub in the issue tracker here: https://github.com/reecesavage/nova-ext-mission-post-summary/issues
Copyright (c) 2023 Reece Savage.
This module is open-source software licensed under the MIT License. The full text of the license may be found in the